Code name for vampire
People infected by PHANG syndrome are not undead.
☀PHANGs are vulnerable to UV light but not to religious symbols or garlic. They must consume blood to create a contagion pathway to another person. The V symbiote then eats microscopic holes in the victim’s brain until they develop progressive dementia and die. PHANG syndrome provides resistance to geasa and immunity to K-syndrome. Another side effect is arithmomania, the compulsion to count things.
PHANG syndrome, or Persons of PHANG.
- Photogolic because we really don’t get on with sunlight
- Hemophagic because, er, let’s not go there?
- Anagathic because some of my older colleagues suddenly don’t look a day over twenty.
- Neurotropic because it has some other interesting side effects
- and the ‘G’ got tacked on the end because you can’t call someone a PHANG Fucker without one, yes, ha ha, very droll
Also, a Person of Hemophagic Autocombusting Nocturnal Glamour, or whatever the fuck the politically correct acronym stands for this morning.